October 2, 2021

Texas

July 22, 2020 - August 4, 2020 
 
I had my six week check up with my doctor while Romney and the kids waited in the car.
I got clearance from my csection and we set off straight to the airport.

We flew out to Texas and all of us were so happy.
We have been away from family and friends for so long we were so excited to be together!
Romney and Ethan went backpacking for a few days and I stayed with Amy.
I still had a newborn and Amy was so good about sending me away to nap and letting me sleep in.
The kids played hard everyday!

There was fishing, frog catching, sailing, bounce housing, popcicles and love.

 
Lane and Andie loved Cowboy Kade.

 
Andie rocked the boots as she was figuring out the bird feeder!

 
Lane managed to find markers and color on their wall too.
ughhhhhh that boy!

Baby Kit was such a good baby while we were there.
She is just such a honey.
Even though Miles was off playing every second of everyday he still would come and ask to hold his baby sister.
Andie and Blakey

Andie loves going to the Stubbs.
She is in animal heaven.
She lovs going down to see the chickens and get the eggs they lay.
Amy and Kit
We flew to Texas but Byron and Tammy weren't super comfortable with us traveling on an airplane and then coming to see them.
Covid has changed the way we think and feel.
I just want it to go away!
But after we were in Texas a week my brother called and asked us to come over.
I doubled checked with his comfort level and he assured us that it was okay.
So we went and had a great time.
 

 
I was so happy to see my brother and hug him.
I am so glad he could meet Kit and love on her.



We sure love Texas and the people who live there.
We love them so much and miss them.

No comments: