October 2, 2021

Mothers Day

May 10, 2020 

 

Mothers Day! 

I am one tiny grain of sand on this earth and yet my Heavenly Father had a plan just for me. He knew my journey to motherhood was going to be a hard process, but He made sure all my babies got to me.

I just had to be patient.
Very very patient....years and years of waiting.
Years of praying.
And now my lap is full.
I know how it feels to be the fun aunt and mother my best friends kids. 

But, I also know our Heavenly Father has a plan and His plan will unravel in His time...

Romney left for work this morning and tried to talk to Miles about Mothers Day but Miles shooed him off and told him he had it taken care of.
Miles let me sleep in and fed the kids granola bars for breakfast.
He made thee cutest "HaBEE Mothers Day" card from his zoom class a few days earlier.
Andie copied it and gave me one too.
The three kids went around the house and found things to wrap.
These were the treasured I opened up.
Pluto, a whale and a duck.
Each kid so excited to watch me open the gift they chose and wrapped up.
 It was awesome.
My favorite Mothers Day to date!

No comments: