October 2, 2021

Drive by shower

May 24, 2020 

I had thee sweetest drive by baby shower today.
I was so uncomfortable and awkward about this idea when my friends brought it up.
But, seriously it was so fun!
My heart was so happy. 
I haven't seen anyone for months and it was pure joy!

 
Baby girl got so many diapers, wipes and outfits.
But it wasn't about the gifts.
It was about the people who stopped by with the biggest smiles and well wishes.
People were so respectful of keeping distance to keep me germ free until my csection.
This fed my soul and gave me strength to keep doing this a bit a longer. 

My mother in law made baby sister a beautiful quilt

 
Once I gave Rachel the green light to hug me-she ran over and couldn't keep her hands off me.


 
Most people stopped by in their cars but in the far distance I saw Katie and Deanna walking up my street.
I literally gasped and ran over to started to cry.
 

I have been friends with Katie and Deanna since I was 9 and my hormones just couldn't handle it.
I just cried and was so happy to see them! 
 
 
I wish this picture wasn't so dark 
(its okay, my face is so swollen)
BUT, these girls right here are awesome.
They threw me the best Covid drive by shower.
These girls are so dear to me.
I love them and am so grateful for Heather and Rachel in my life.



 I am 37 weeks and the clock is ticking!

No comments: