October 2, 2021

Last day to be pregnant

June 4, 2020 
 
Today is the last day I will ever be pregnant.
Tomorrow is my csection.
We made it to our goal of 39 weeks.
What a wild experience.
I didn't even know I wanted to experience this.
I stopped praying for this over 10 years ago.
I closed that door and moved on.
This pregnancy came to us as a complete shock and surprise!!
I am 38 years old and 38 weeks and 6 days pregnant!
I did it.
It was hard on my body, but I did it.
Let the flood gates open.

 
I was a little sad this morning when all the kids climbed into my bed and rubbed on the belly.

 
I was a little sad to feel baby sister hiccup knowing today was the last day I would feel that. 
I was kind of sad driving to my last dr appointment knowing this journey was coming to an end.
Sad, but so grateful!
Today was calm.
I played operation with Miles
 
And was totally entertained by Andies complete outfit. 
Bow to toe.


My parents are on their way and we are all anxious for them to get here.
Tomorrow is the big day.
 

No comments: