October 2, 2021

2 months old

August 5, 2020 

 Baby kit is 2 months old.
She is smiling and cooing from time to time.
I have managed to take lots of smiling pictures but its still from time to time.
In true Link form Kit loves to sleep in alllllll morning.

 
She has stayed tiny for our enjoyment.
She wore her last new born diaper last night.
And that makes me sad that she is growing.
It's always so fun to have a baby in the house.
She is breast feeding so much better!
She is almost a full time feeder.
She is latching in the day great but gets a little lazy in the night.
So I pump in the night and she drinks that all up!
Then back to regular breastfeeding in the morning.
Were getting there though.

 
 
Lane greets her every morning with a hug and kiss.
 

Andie sings "you're my sister, you can eat brownies when you're older" almost daily.
I think Kit loves the idea.

 
Miles wants to hold her every night before he goes to bed.

She has found her thumb.
It is so adorable.
Whenever I see it, I replace it with a pacifier.
It so cute though.
 
We are just loving on her as much as we can.


 

No comments: