November 29, 2015

Halloween

It was no surprise to me when I asked Miles what he wanted to be for Halloween and his answer was 
A FROG.
 The boy loves them!
So I started thinking what goes with a frog...
then it clicked...
A PRINCESS.
 
So here is the darling PRINCESS and the FROG.


 Our church put together a Trunk or Treat where we had dinner, dessert and the kids got to trunk or treat in the parking lot.
Miles and Andie won "best couple".

 

(Party on Wayne)

These two boys are buddies!
They love to play together and are very sweet.
This picture cracks me up because it was herding cats just to get them to take a picture and then THIS..... 



After the trunk or treat we went to our friends house.
We let these kids go trick or treating together.
Miles, Tyson and Adele stuck together thee entire time running up to each door.
The big kids just took off. 
Miles is a pretty shy, timid kid.... but not when it came to getting candy.
He'd push his way to the front ensuring his pumpkin bucket got candy.
I was cracking up.
Silly boy!


Happy Halloween 2015.
I cant wait to see what is in store for next year....

No comments: