November 26, 2015

Back at Disney

It's past midnight and I am still up waiting for my laundry to be done so I can put clothes in the dryer.
So while I wait, I thought I should blog and attempt at catching up.

A few weeks ago we headed back to Disneyland so that Miles could see the Park decorated for Halloween. 
This was our first time back since last spring.
Miles was so excited to get back and get on the rides.
He absolutely adores his daddy and was so happy he was there with us this time. 



Miles driving the car on Autopia.
It is hilarious to drive with him.
You are literally all over the map when he drives and may have whip lash after. 


Tea cups never disappoint.


Andie did great.
She slept most of the day and hung out in her stroller.
I don't know what it is about The Casey Jr. Train that is a MUST.
It just makes everyone happy.


 It was a perfect day with hardly any lines.
Dumbo was hardly any wait.
This is one of Miles very favorites.
This picture just makes my heart happy.
I'm not sure who is happier.


We ate dinner at a Restaurant that would allow us to see the Parade easier.


We ended with yummy Ice Cream and called it a night.


Oh Disneyland, you never disappoint!
We can't wait to go back.

No comments: