August 2, 2007

FOUR YEARS.....



FOUR YEARS? Where has the time gone? I can not believe how fast time is going by. These last four years have been so great. We have had so much fun together, and have been through a lot too. We've been able to finish school (probably not on the time line we thought, but we got it done), we have been through a couple of "out patient procedures", we've payed off those out patient procedures...ouch, we've gone on some fun vacations, we recently discovered we love to go sailing. Its just been fun to go through life experiences together and grow.

I love Romney because:

He is the easiest laugh...he thinks everything is funny

He never gets mad when I "accidentally" buy something just my size....whoops..."how did that get there?"

He takes me to the temple every month

He is a great sailor....Yes Captian

He takes great pictures

He makes yummy breakfast

He watches movies with me and has ZERO interest in them

He likes to play games

He still opens my door

He lets me have the left side of the bed and he HATES it

He encourages my hobbies

He is so good about my health

He lets me sleep in all the time

He notices when I do the laundry and clean the bathroom

He can fix anything!!!!!

He can build anything!!!!

He is so smart

He is loved by EVERYONE!!!

He looks so dang cute in his Fire Uniform!!!

He still makes me smile

Even though he still cannot seem to put away his laundry I still love the guy! I wouldn't have it any other way. I did good, I got a good man and I am very happy ! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

17 comments:

parkinfamily said...

Of course I remember you! How are you? How'd you find me? It looks like you and your husband are doing great.

Jenn said...

you are too cute Erin. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY To the two of you!!

megan&steve said...

Wahoo 4 yrs and going strong! You two are so dang cute together, Erin. I love it how much you two are in LOVE with eachother! Congrats!! (Baby Jake says what's up)

Judds said...

Erin I am so glad you said hello. It looks like you guys are doing great. Happy Aniversary, that's exciting! Well it was very fun to visit your blog what was going on.

Anonymous said...

Erin!
Thanks for sending me your blog! Can't wait to always see how you're doing! This is actually the first night I have sat down for more than 5 minutes to do some things on the computer since we've moved, so glad you emailed me!

The pictures of you and Romney are SOOOOO cute. You're hair is looking stylish as ever! :-) Come visit me this fall when Romney is working a shift. I'll email you my new info!

Anonymous said...

P.S. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! and belated b-day!

Kristen said...

Yes, happy Anniversary! What a cute couple you are!! You listed so many nice things about Romney, he is such a great guy! I can't believe how fast it goes by, I'm going on 13 years, YIKES!

Heidi said...

thats such a cute idea, a little tribute to your hunny! you are so cute!

Jenn said...

I KNOW SUMMER IS FLYING BY! THIS WEEKEND CHRIS & I ARE WATCHING LITTLE CHARLIEE AND JETT WHILE ROG AND LYNDZEE GO TO VEGAS...I AM SO EXCITED! I LOVE THOSE KIDS. IT WILL BE FUN. I FORGOT THAT YOU HAD THE SUMMER OFF... HOW NICE IS THAT.

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelseyp said...

happy anniversary you guys!!!! you are the greatest! miss ya

The Texas Links said...

You make me cry!! And all of those things are so true. You got a winner Erin--He scored too! You guys are the perfect couple. Love you both much, much! Tam

Heidi said...

oh thats fun! how was it? are you in the YW? i miss my family!

? said...

Oh my goodness...4 years ago you two were married? it couldn't be that long ago? You did good Erin! (and let me tell you Romney...you got a great girl) I'm so happy for you both. Sorry this comment is a little late its been crazy!!! We love you both!!
Trevor and Marie

Griffeth Family said...

Erin, of course I remember you! It was great to hear from you. What has it been like six years? You look great and congrats on the anniversary. Josh and I are celebrating our 7th year today! Keep in touch.
Aubri

JonandLo said...

Love it love it! I was there during all the gross mushy stuff as you were preparing to get married...looks like things are still the same! the ball's in your court dude. make the call. (that was code for CALL ME..in case you didn't get it)

Allison McDonald said...

Happy Anniversary! You are too cute!