January 31, 2019

Fire Station Fathers Day

(June 2018)

Romney worked on Fathers Day this year. We are always bummed when he has to work on any holiday BUT it is ALWAYS so fun to go to the Fire Station and visit. I just love to visit with all the other families that come to see their daddys, and its always so fun to watch the kids play.  They just love climbing on all of the equipment and exploring all of the fire trucks.



The kids and I made cookies to take down to share with the crew and Andie was so excited to pass them out. She looked adorable walking around the massive table sharing with everyone one by one. Its always my personal favorite to watch the big guys gush over the littles.

 
I thought I saw this cute moment of Lane and Daddy looking at eachother...
but really the darling part is the very background...
(I spy two kids on the kitchen table eating chips the rest of the cookies!!!)
sneaky sneaky.

Happy Fathers Day Romney!
We love you and appreciate all you do for us.
No, really you do it all!
Even when you've been up all night at work you still manage to walk in the door at home ready to be a husband and daddy!


No comments: