August 5, 2018

Delivery Day part II

 Within minutes of baby boys birth, he was put on my chest for skin to skin.
I whispered "thank you for letting Miles and Andie come first" to this special boy.
It was then I entered baby heaven. 


I just sat there and held this baby fresh from heaven for almost an hour.
We quickly facetimed our babies at home to show them their new baby brother.
It was perfect.


 After an hour of he and I cuddling we needed to get some stats.
He came in weighing in at 6 pounds 15 ounces 
He was a tiny thing.

Finally....
 Romney had his turn and just admired our handy work.


And got to feed him 


Both Christy and Gabe held him and loved on him.


 We couldn't stop starring at him.
We loved all his hair and tiny body.

 We loved his eyes.
It really was love at first sight.
 After everyone loved on him, I went and sat next to Christy and we both couldn't believe what just happened.
She asked us what we decided to name him and we answered with  "we don't know"
 We still needed a name but we didn't care.
Our 8 year old frozen embryo was here.
He was indeed a miracle.

No comments: