April 20, 2017

Siblings......

I cannot imagine life without my brothers and sister.
I am so happy I have them.
We share all of our life memories together.
With that thought....
Words cannot express the joy I feel watching these two babes grow together.
It is so fun witnessing their sibling relationship developing right before my eyes.

Of course they bug each other...


BUT THEY ALSO...


 cuddle together...


 eat popsicles together...


go on fly hunts together...



 think of silly ways to watch movies together...


swing together...


they go get ice cream together...


they water planets together...


 and they do Disneyland together...


They love each other and I am so glad they have each other to grow up with.
One day they will realize they are friends.
One day will value one another the way I value my siblings.
In the meantime we'll continue to practice sharing and caring.
 

No comments: