May 9, 2014

Jumping with "ampa"

Last weekend grandma and grandpa were in town. 
(they came to help us move into our new house...but at the last minute problems have occurred from the seller)
Miles calls them "ahwah" and "ampa"...it's adorable.

The evening weather is perfect right now.
So of course there were lots of late nights with family.
But one night we just never got out of our chairs to go inside. 

Miles is totally loving trampolines right now. 
He smiles, squeals, and screams with joy.
My brother just so happens to have this piece of goodness in his backyard.
It melted my heart watching my son sitting with my dad- his ampa on the trampoline.

But once they started jumping...
that is what made my heart so happy.


I don't know who was having more fun...



Once they settled down with the sun they watched the "rocket" fly across the moon...

...and looked for stars....
Miles wont remember this moment when he is older. 
But I will.
It was sweet.
It was perfect.
It was what every grandson needs from a AMPA.
 Thank you dad for loving our boy the way you do.

No comments: