December 31, 2016

Honorable Mentions of 2016

As this year comes to a close, I can't help but reminisce on what a great year it has been.
I have taken pictures to remember specific moments when my heart burst in overwhelming love, overwhelming frustration and overwhelming chaos.
You can choose for yourself what I was feeling with each picture.
Truth be told, all can probably be applicable.

So here are the moments from 2106 that I don't want to forget and worth sharing for your viewing pleasure: 

 Miles getting his cast off...

Andies awesome bedhead and hairline...

 "MOM! I'm gecko" ...

Andies love of emptying cupboards...

and pads...

 underwear boy jumping off his bed...


 a too tired Andie to finish dinner...


A clever boy ready for school...


my broken glasses...


 daddy and Andie.... 


"mom, I'm froggys dad, and he is my son"


discovering lipstick...


A new love of this sleeping mask from our world travel!...
 

 "Miles, don't close your eyes, it's going to take your picture!"
 "okay, mom!"
...

Daddy and Miles doing some shopping...


 4:00pm!...


 does it need a caption?...


 A sticker dog....


 a brother reading "pat the bunny" to his sister...


 a cuddly dog...


 Andie girl who has no boundaries with dog water...


 and a forever family!

 
Here are our honorable mentions of 2016.
Its been a good ride!
Happy New Year.


No comments: